|VICENTE C. SOTTO III
- Elected Senator in 1992 where record manifests his concern for the Filipino Youth, the
poor and the underprivileged who are the major beneficiaries of his legislative
initiatives. He was sponsor on the floor of the senate to the conversion of 26
municipalities into cities located in the various parts of the country in the 9th
and 10th Congress and several other bills for the establishment of tourist
zones or spots and co-sponsored many bills.
- Former Vice Mayor, Quezon City
- Former vice-president of Vicor Recording Group of Companies and was the prime mover in
the irreversible trend and popularity of Filipino singers and local compositions.
- A respected composer and musical artist who composed the multi-awarded song
"Magkaisa," considered as the anthem of the 1986 People Power Revolution
- Host, Brigada Siete and co-hosted "Eat Bulaga."
- Former Member of the Philippine National Bowling Team
CITATIONS AND LIABILITIES
- He has received honors and commendations for his fight against drug abuse including two
International Awards given by the International Narcotic Enforcement Officers Association.
- He was linked to the Drug Lord Jose Tiongco.
Christian Action for Peaceful and Meaningful
Loyola School of Theology, Ateneo de Manila University, Quezon
Tel. No. 924-4951 local 3588, Fax No. 924-4442
All Rights Reserved 1998