|RICARDO T. GLORIA
- Secretary, Department of Education Culture and Sports, 1994-1998
- President, Southeast Asian Ministers of Education, 1997
- President, PGH Medical Foundation, Inc.
- Chairman, Commission on Higher Educati9on, 1994-1995
- Secretary, Department of Science and Technology, 1992-1994
- Governor, Board of Investments, Department of Trade and Industry, 1988-1991
- Institutional Development and Training Adviser/Team Leader, Lembaga Pedidikan
Perkubunan(LPP; Medan, North Sumatra and Yogyakarta, Indonesia), 1982-1986
- Industrial Development Consultant (LPP, Indonesia).
- Member, Grand Lodge of Free and Accepted Masons of the Philippines, 1966-present.
- He is member and chair of various government committees.
- He served in several positions in different educational institutions and
- Ulirang Ama Awardee, 1995
- Gintong Ama Awardee, 1995
- Distinguished Award for Science and Technology, University of Southern Mindanao, 1993.
- Outstanding Parents Awardee, 1993
- Outstanding Master Mason in the Field of Science, Grand Lodge of Free And Accepted
Masons of the Philippines, 1993
- Wood Badge Awardee, Boy Scouts of the Philippines, 1993
- Grandmasters Special Recognition Award, Grand Lodge of Free And Accepted Masons of
the Philippines, 1990