TEOFISTO T. GUINGONA JR.
- Chairman, Presidential Anti-Crime Commission, 1997-1998.
- Secretary, Department of Justice, 1995-1998.
- Elected Senator, 1987-1992
- Executive Secretary of President Ramos, 1993-1995
- Delegate, Constitutional Convention, 1971
- Governor, Development Bank of the Philippines
- Director, Mindanao Development Authority.
- Chairman, RP-CPP/NPA Peace Talks, 1986
- He led the Governments campaign against illegal drugs, kidnap-for-ransom
syndicates and the syndicate on faking land titles.
He has been a Human Rights Advocate, a Street Parliamentarian, a Crime Fighter, a
lawyer and a law professor.
Christian Action for Peaceful and Meaningful
Loyola School of Theology, Ateneo de Manila University, Quezon
Tel. No. 924-4951 local 3588, Fax No. 924-4442
All Rights Reserved 1998